- Britesparkes Ltd will use your contact details (postal address, email address, telephone, mobile and fax numbers) to contact you regarding the product and/or services you have requested. This includes re-registration/renewal notifications, surveys on improving our service to you and/or invitations to exhibitions, seminars and shows.
- From time to time Britesparkes Ltd may invite you to register in order to receive magazines, email newsletters, enter competitions, and receive services from Britesparkes Ltd websites. This will require you to confirm personal information such as your name, email address, home and work postcodes. This information is mandatory and is required by Britesparkes Ltd for security purposes and enable Britesparkes Ltd to supply a reasonable level of services to users and our advertisers. We will ask for information such as job function, company sector, company/ name and date of birth.
- By clicking Submit on the contact page, you have agreed to receive additional information from Britesparkes Ltd and its associated companies by email, telephone and/or SMS. This includes other products/services that Britesparkes Ltd and its associated companies offer and that Britesparkes Ltd feels will be of interest to you.
- By clicking Submit on the contact page you have agreed to receive marketing information from other carefully selected organisations by email, telephone and/or SMS. Britesparkes Ltd will only pass on these details if you opt in. Britesparkes Ltd takes all measures possible to ensure that the contact you receive will be from reputable organisations. Britesparkes Ltd however cannot accept any responsibility for use of the data once it has been passed on.
- Britesparkes Ltd offers you the chance to opt out of receiving additional information from Britesparkes Ltd and its associated companies by post. This includes all other products/services that Britesparkes Ltd and its associated companies offer.
- Britesparkes Ltd offers you the chance to opt out of receiving marketing information from other carefully selected organisations by post. Britesparkes Ltd takes all measures possible to ensure that the contact you receive will be from reputable organisations. Britesparkes Ltd cannot however accept any responsibility for use of the data once it has been passed on.
- Aggregate statistical information gathered from Britesparkes Ltd may be passed on to advertisers or others regarding sales or website usage. At no point will this include personal identifying information.
- At all times a recipient of a Britesparkes Ltd product and/or service will have the opportunity to amend their contact details and/or to opt in or out of any of the options listed above in points 3, 4, 5 and 6. You can also request, at any time, to have your personal details flagged on the Britesparkes Ltd databases to ensure you do not continue to receive such information. We will not actually delete your record from the Britesparkes Ltd databases as we would no longer be able to identify you, which could lead to you receiving information from us in the future. To action any of these requests please contact the relevant customer care department of the product/service you subscribe to.
- You have the right to be told what personal information we hold about you on our databases. You should write to Britesparkes Ltd. Lodge Park, Lodge Lane, Langham, Colchester, England. CO4 5NE. In your letter you must state your full name, your address and all publications and/or services from Britesparkes Ltd to which you know you subscribe. A small administration charge of £6.00 will be made for fulfilling this request.
- Britesparkes Ltd may make anonymous use of information to help diagnose faults, manage the system and gather broad demographic information about our users in general. This information will be stripped of all details that could identify you personally. For example, we may use IP addresses to help fix performance problems with our server.
- Britesparkes Ltd uses all reasonable precautions to keep the personal information disclosed to it secure.
Information collected from site visitors
This statement does not extend to sites that are linked to Britesparkes Ltd sites but which are not part of the Britesparkes Ltd network. You should refer to those sites for further details about their use of your personal information. If you use a Britesparkes Ltd website certain information is automatically collected so that delivery can be made of the service. Cookies may be stored on your machine by your browser. You can set your browser to disable cookies, but then you might find some website features will not work. When you request a page from the site’s web server, the server automatically collects some information about your system, including your IP address. Britesparkes Ltd collects the minimum information necessary to make the service work – this information is essential to send the pages back across the Internet to the right computer. For more information, please contact Britesparkes Ltd, tel. 01206 729212
For more information on how to manage and delete Cookies please visit the About Cookies website.
If you have any general questions or wish to report a technical error, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.